Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Is It Illegal To Put Pictures Of Brother On The Internet Is This Legal In California? I Want My Dads Pictures Back!?

Is this legal in California? I want my dads pictures back!? - is it illegal to put pictures of brother on the internet

When my father died and my brother, we were firmly in a hospital with my brother for two weeks. Finally, when my parents were family members at home (my parents are divorced) is discovered, and later that all the photographs taken by children. A large box of photos. I would have liked, but when I send to call them, send me a CD with them on this issue. If it is not illegal, because my brother and I were the family and the house belonged to a little then. My girls and / girlfriend rent is there a way to see my pictures. They said they put in an album for me, but they were 4 years and have seen nothing. We live in California, but live in Florida. Help please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment