Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Car Got Towed Hawaii My Car Just Got Towed? Help?

My car just got towed? help? - my car got towed hawaii

Then I had the car in Hawaii .. came to me 2 days before leaving the island. I did not have enough money to pay for storage, then drag it to a dump, I went there, I went to DMV to obtain the release, because (in Cali if you have money to perform, sing that) for this role, but the thing is that 2 plates need. I can only the location of the seizure, of course. My question is whether this will affect the long run my credit card? as he called the guy from seizure and it was difficult to say that I follow where I go, and the bill will be increased. So you can not pay, but the DMV can not do without plates. So I try my best to take care of this before you go home, but nothing works. I have a good credit rating right now, and I'm worried about this in the future.

Has anyone considered it with the car before you enter? What sanctions? if so, how? I want to know what he'll come for me?

1 comments:

Eric F said...

If your vehicle is taken, what happened, the police will notify you usually within a week. Car over time on the hook until they find AddUp U.S. dollars characters. They are carefully maintained every day will be punished and "save" your car. If you find that the tow company is then the race to get the car. Allow to be surprised by the costs because they cool .. They are in their extortion thank you, and are already in advance.
Please take your car in 2 weeks, I think, a lien on the car and the new owner after the car goes to auction. If the price is the auction of the cars one more reason for you in your car, you're in the clear. While smaller, the difference to a collector, and calls for harassing the rest will be delivered by him.

Post a Comment