Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Diabetic Meal Exchange Calculator Does This Sound Ok For A Diabetic Meals For A Day?

Does this sound ok for a diabetic meals for a day? - diabetic meal exchange calculator

Breakfast bowl of Special K and 4-Milk
8 hours Special K snack bar
Lunch 11-clam chowder soup in hand, part of the Pringles
Dinner 4pm-chicken salad with tomato and crispy tortilla strips. Maize small muffin
7:30 bedtime snack of milk and 100 grams packet of cookies calories

That is what I ate yesterday. Is it really true? They said it was the way we have 2 two weeks. Im a little lost in the stock and other carbohydrates. Ive never been tested, is their status in the 80 120th IM me on medication and take with breakfast and dinner. I go with the doctors. in a journal of my studies and what they like to get an idea of how my body responds to things.

My readings are lower in the morning and then I'm at work and more active. I work 5-3. Lunch will be at 11 clock. In the morning my readings in the 80s and before bedtime are is new in the 80s. if it is a little more, at 100-120, I feel better and less tired and slow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment