Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Uhf Long Range Antenna Is This The Right Type Of Antenna? Please Help!?

Is this the right type of antenna? Please help!? - uhf long range antenna

We are trying to rid of cable in order to save money, but we need an antenna to get our local river. They come from different directions in different cities from 15 to 42 miles.
I looked on the website AntennaWeb and told me my address, I need a medium directional antenna. Then it says: "These averages, multi-element antenna of the antenna on the roof are popular because of their small size and reduced ghosting properties. This is best used when there is a reflection of the spirit of knowledge structures in the vicinity of their location . 'We will try to collect the digital channels and the TV only have a digital tuner.

We have several sites that sell antennas, but I'm still very confused reviewed. Can you tell me if this call is "Channel Master 4228 Long-range UHF antenna outside on the roof" Amazon march? Please could someone tell me? Also confused about what we buy everything with that too?
10 points for the best answer, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment