Saturday, January 9, 2010

Animated Anniversary Greetings This Question Is For Anyone Who Owns Clerks X - The 10th Anniversary Edtiion Dvd.?

This question is for anyone who owns Clerks X - the 10th Anniversary Edtiion dvd.? - animated anniversary greetings

So I bought this DVD and the inside is used with 4 hard drives: 2 slices of the Clerks cartoon (6 total EPISD) and 2 slices committed X. Secretaries X disk as disk 2 and 3

My question is: - Is there a disk 1? How is the DVD set to come? The disk marked Disk 2 of the movie it was ... and marked disk 3 reads specificities. But what is Disk 1?

3 comments:

swigaro said...

I have the Clerks X DVD. There should be three disks. (I have the animated series, secretaries, as well, but it is something quite different). Disc 1 contains the theatrical version of the film, which is disc 2, the original cut of the film, with an alternate end, and so on (versions of May is irreversible, I can not remember exactly me, but they should have two cups of film, plus all premiums). It appears that your copy has a typo (not exactly the right word, but I think the idea). I would like again to the store where you bought it and it for another.

Moonie said...

I signed the release, so you get the same. Where to buy? it can against another? To www.viewaskew.com and ask who is one of the sites and Kevin to answer all your questions are too big, and we even say hello:)

killmede... said...

Looks like your DVD purchased randomly mixed.

unless it is a version that I never heard clerk and secretaries X GIF files are completely separate. Clerks X must contain:
Disc 1: courtroom drama
Disc 2: The First Cut
Disc 3: Bonus Features

Post a Comment