Saturday, January 16, 2010

Easy Off Microwave Wipes My Right Hand Is Really Really Dry! Help! It's Not What You Think!?

My right hand is really really dry! help! it's not what you think!? - easy off microwave wipes

So yesterday I cleaned my microwave with "Easy-Off" so it was dried with a towel. And you know something, if wet cleaning, which passes through the towel. Well, clean it and washed my hands. My hand was very slippery when I washed (witch is rare) and when it dries my hand was very, very sticky, in spite of washing with warm water and soap. I felt like glue, it drew. A few hours later, he was very very very dry, dry, as you remove the skin. So my hand is very strange and dry, but the other is perfect. You know when your hands are dry and rub a little soft skin that collect to come? That's good, but it really is not thick, and extends in a further layer of the skin. Help What can I do to remove it! It's really annoying! Today I have a bath, and I started to clean it by hand, and I felt like a scraper back! Help!

14 comments:

Haruka said...

Get the skin / dry and dead with a pumice stone after stealing your mother / sister 's and a massage lotion into your skin.

marie s said...

That will be great, but it helps. Cover your hand with something like Neosporin or Vaseline and put on a glove, socks, gloves or a plastic bag, better sleep with him, or at least keep it within hours. Looks like you have a chemical burn. If this is not always aloe vera. All w / alcohol which is drying up.

Greidor said...

My hands are very dry, I make a lot of mechanics, which deals with chemicals apply the lotion on your hands that will become clearer within a week or two, there is a solution for a dry chemical base, but not if it is ever likely to improve Dermatologists sooner the better

flischer said...

I think we just have to wait. The skin is replaced, but not rush things, because the skin can break, which is painful and open to infection.

Rubber gloves for the next .. Better yet, Mr. Gum pure stubborn things. I use to the grease from the hood of the stove to clean. They Cont. No gloves required.

wowzer9 said...

lol .. TMI I thought she said .. The label says, if exposed skin, rinse immediately with water for at least 15 minutes, seek immediate medical attention if irritation persists .. You may have to go to the emergency room to make sure that nothing else happened.

Kobe24 (Lakers vs Cavs Finals) said...

It may help to use Vaseline. If the frost does not eliminate the dryness, and add moisture, I would say that his priority would be best to consult your doctor.

Good Luck

The Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes said...

I would put lotion on him and go to your doctor. It appears that chemicals in the cleaner must have had a gaping wound in his hand. Otherwise, I do not know what could be.

The Riddler said...

Try to live with a little oil, and only good for about 10 minutes. Then wash with soap and scrub you use one. That we might do something. Just maybe, I'm not sure.

Hope this helps

Sakura R said...

I do not know what to do, but tell your doctor or try it with a toothpick can help! depends on when you try to delete, he gets hurt? seriously, if you go to the doctor

Kojak said...

It appears that you have eczema. Ask your doctor. He can prescribe a cream to relieve itching.

xpinkblo... said...

Applying a lotion or call the spraying in 1800 was easy. Either way, you should sulotion a good chance

Phuck You said...

''This is not what you think''... * Laughs * Spit Screen Grain

Nicky said...

Eww. a physician. sounds ...... serious and very serious.

Wendy L said...

You will need a good hand cream to try with lanolin in it

Post a Comment