Friday, January 22, 2010

Does Megan Goode Wear A Weave What Celebrity Do You Find Attractive And What Is So Attractive About Them You Like?

What celebrity do you find attractive and what is so attractive about them you like? - does megan goode wear a weave

I think Megan Goode is fine. PPL tell me they have nice lips, lips, but it seems like wow.

Do you think you are interesting to us, somehow. PPL is why some partners who find similar their parents.

http://img.actressarchives.com/images2/m ...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I think James Franco is attractive. There is something in your eyes

Fair & Savvy said...

I love Richard Gere, Robert Redford, Kevin Costner and more recently I think are the sexiest, classiest and most beautiful men on the big screen, I love and imagination that I can have someone as one of them, but most of Richard Gere, who is so beautiful and love the way to go. Mmmmmm.

Was W said...

Jessica Alba.

Cyn. said...

Julian Casablancas from the Strokes.

Man oh man, it's a good man;)

I love how it seems, plays and sings.

No soup for you! said...

Person, I hate them all

Post a Comment