Friday, January 29, 2010

Berea College Pinnacle WHAT DO YOU THINK About To Get Berea College Or University Of California?

WHAT DO YOU THINK about to get Berea college or University of california? - berea college pinnacle

This means Berea College in Kentucky? and the University of California .... they are numerous. If you live in the small town KY INA .... I would not try to go to Cali ... or pinched, and it is easy to be distracted too .. However, it is a good experience and take their lives in a different direction. I grew up in Richmond, KY and later moved to Los Angeles. Sometimes I wish I would have stayed in KY

2 comments:

wickedtu... said...

Gee. Kentucky or California ... If you receive a scholarship, you can at a time .... Selection of California?

although I confess that I know of absolutely no one from the University of ...

striker said...

ill recommend to the University of Hawaii lol

Post a Comment